Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Monday, March 9, 2009

A good weekend

**Hello to Grandma and Jim! Miss you, hope we can see you sometime soon! We'll be sure to send lots of pictures once the babe comes! **
Adam and I played hookie on Friday from work. It was planned, in fact, Adam's manager was the one who chose the day. I gave Adam a handful of days to choose from and March 6th was the winner. I wanted to have a day that the two of us spent together, without having to feel guilty about not doing something else. We went to a few stores together, went to Tlaquepaque for my FAVORITE Mexican cuisine, the seafood enchilada, YUM! So much better than the place we went to for Valentines day! Then Adam and I saw Watchmen the movie. I thought it was awful, but Adam liked it, although he says he wouldn't go see it again. It was the first movie we had gone to in probably 2 years though!
On Saturday, we drove to Pittsburgh to celebrate Paul's birthday. Cristal threw him a surprise party. We were so lucky in that the weather was perfect, about 75 degrees. I actually wore Capri's, a short sleeved top and sandals, it was SO nice to wear something other than my typical maternity clothes that I'm really sick of! It was a lot of driving.... roughly 3 hours each way, but Adam bought me a large milkshake on the way there, so that kept me occupied and I took a nap on the way home (surprise). My belly is freakin' huge and there is no end in sight! lol

No comments: