What's really depressing, is that today I turn 40 weeks. The baby should have come by now, and each week, I check babycenter.com to read about what I should expect this week (physically and mentally etc) and today when I went to check is says "Wow, you've done it! Congratulations on your new born!" grrrrr don't just assume....
0 days left... I'm soon going to have to start counting UP!
Hall of mirrors
This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Eviction Notice!!
I have sent out an eviction notice to the baby. While it has been a good tenant, it's overstayed it's welcome. It's time to get out. I believe that it is time to take away his/her security deposit (perhaps threaten to take away college tuition) and time to make things uncomfortable for them. I am thinking hot and spicy foods, lots of walking among some other things will make the baby no longer want to sit in my belly. Of course, the Oreo milkshake I plan on having tonight might just entice him/her to stay a little bit longer, so perhaps I'll drink that first. I have nothing more to say, other than GET OUT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ahh Big...your little one will be here soon!...besides you can hang it over their head when they are a teenager or something like that :)
come on baby get here!!!
Post a Comment