Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Pregnancy rant

I'm not a big girl, I mean, yes, I am pregnant, but I'm still not huge. So why in the hell do both of my hips hit the sides of my bathtub?!? What freakin' idiot even decided to put a bathtub that size into a house?!? There are MANY people out there bigger than me that like to take baths. Does one really have to purchase a house based off of the size of the bathtub? We had to pay extra to get the shower head moved higher so Adam can fit, why didn't one of us sit in the tub before we bought the house?! Ugh.... to make matters worse, the drain has no suction, so in order to keep the bathtub full of water, one must keep their heel pushed down so the water does not empty itself. Of course, if it takes 5 minutes to realize this, like it did for me, then by the time the tub is full, there is no more hot water left... my wish for mother's day... a bigger bathtub. I am done with my rant... Adam refuses to look at a house without a 3 car garage (his expensive wine taste with his light beer budget) but I refuse to look at a house that doesn't have a glamour bath.

Still 17 more days....

1 comment:

Juliejm said...

I agree, the bathtub is important!

I hope all is going well! Can't wait to hear and meet the new baby!

Love, Julie