
I had my doctor's appointment today. First, my doctor was on vacation, so I saw one of the partners in the office. He checked the baby's heartbeat first. As he was doing that, he felt a contraction in my belly. I didn't feel it at all, but it made me excited that I might be close. He checked the heartbeat and didn't like what he heard, so he wanted me to be put on some machine that prints and measures the baby's HB after the appointment. He then checked me to see if I was dilated. Well, turns out that there is no way that this baby is coming any time soon. In fact, he said that my doctor will not want to see me in two days, and to not make another appointment until next Tuesday. Quite depressing. Anyhow, after being hooked up to a monitor for 40 minutes, the baby's HB is fine, it must have been the position I was laying in when he took the original HB that made it extremely slow.... Anyhow, no baby, not any time soon at least. I still think the 26th will be the day, but who knows. I'm still going to count down
2 days to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment