Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ballpark's reaction to Ares

Many have wondered what Ballpark will be like once we have our little one home. Ballpark, probably one of the most spoiled dogs in north east Ohio has been VERY good. He is very concerned about the baby. It doesn't matter who has the baby, Ballpark is at their feet or sitting next to them to make sure the baby is OK. If Ares cries, then Ballpark is there, immediately to make sure everything is OK. If he cries and we don't go see him immediately, then Ballpark makes sure we know Ares is crying. I think if Ballpark was a human, he would be a very big help. lol

These pictures are all from the first few hours of Ares being home.




2 comments:

The Mac Pack said...

That is too cute! My friend just had a baby a couple weeks ago and she had pictures of the baby sitting in her carseat with both dogs on either side of her. They were being very good watch dogs.

I love the picture of you with the human baby in one arm and the dog baby in the other. I also love the picture of Adam. I wish that I was able to hold a baby like a football!

Juliejm said...

Hey new Mom and Dad!

Congratulations! He is adorable!!! You guys look like naturals! Can't wait to meet him! :-)