We're doing better with not eating out so much, not buying things and doing with less than previously. (The table project is done! No more trips to Home Depot) We're in the process of refinancing our home and Ares' medical bills are under $2k now. (YAY!! Dramatic change from 4 months ago). We're excited that in eight months (8!!) 7 of Adam's student loans will be paid off (only 1/4 of what we pay monthly, but still, it's VERY exciting for us!) Things are looking good, or, they will be in the very near future.
Insert Ballpark, my
pee all over me lovable
lick the hell out of me adorable puppy
who doesn't leave me alone. I know what you're thinking. What in the heck does Ballpark have to do with finances and saving money? Well, this stinker who has been a long time underwear thief (which run around $4 each), has graduated to blue jeans. I was very disgusted to find this morning, that Ballpark had chewed a hole the size of a tennis ball in my jeans - I'm sure, a proud moment for him and his birth mother wherever she is. The jeans I had put out to wear to work today. What's worse, is that Adam and I have been so tired the last few days, that this chewing (which happened under our bed) didn't even wake us up like it normally does. Fortunately for the little
shithead pup, my jeans typically come from Kohls or JCPenny's, so they're not expensive, but $40 is
far worse than $4. That's coming out of your Christmas presents Stinker!!
What's even worse than that - 10 minutes after I find the hole, he looks at me with those eyes, and crawls up into my lap with his nice warm body (from his electric heating pad in his bed - no, my dog isn't spoiled) and sits there wanting to be cuddled. And boy, do I ever. But I'm still mad!
This post is a reminder, for in the future, when Adam's begging me to get another dog, WHY I DON'T WANT ONE.
No comments:
Post a Comment