Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Black Friday

I promised myself I wouldn't, but then the gift Ares is getting was $70 off at Walmart's 8PM sale, so Adam went up to wait in line for it while I waited for Ares to wake up from his nap (he went down VERY late) and we met him up there.  Since Adam was already in line for the one thing, I took orders from people celebrating Thanksgiving still (we skipped the 2nd party because Ares was exhausted).  We had to wait around the sewing machine for 45 minutes before the 8PM sales started up, and Ares was bored, but very good.

At 8PM, I grabbed a sewing machine, and ran to the next items (Rubbermaid) and Ares grabbed from the top and threw into the cart.  Then, he looked at me (and the 30 or so people around, because it was a parking lot at that point) and screams "THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!!"  hahaha.  Can you believe, we got all 8 things on the list (from other people), went to the car, ran back in to get another Nubi (for someone else) and back to the car and was driving out of Walmart by 8:31.  It was crazy.  ALWAYS check out in Lawn & Garden or Layaway - ALWAYS.

No comments: