Ares no longer asks for 'blue' or 'red' yogurt, he asks by flavor now.
We let him watch the Avengers movie (Why? I'm not quite sure.) and he's now obsessed with the Hulk. He loves the "Inja" Turtles, especially "Mikie" and runs around the house with nun chucks.
He would rather watch Boy Meets World (a sitcom I grew up with) than Chuggington (a cartoon he watched all of the time).
This morning, I closed the door between the bathroom and the bedroom because Adam was still sleeping. I brushed my hair and teeth, put my contacts in and got dressed in there. Ares came knocking on the door because he 'was worried' about me and he 'wanted to make sure' that I 'was OK' since I had been in there for so long.
And don't forget, whenever there's something scary in a store (or at the circus) he tells me that 'it's only metal mommy, it's not real'. Isn't it my job to make sure he's OK, that he's not scared? Sheeesh, my baby is growing up. I hope he stays this sweet.
(But, in all actuality, he is still a three year old that throws a pouting tantrum if there are no more 'car-carts' at Giant Eagle.)
No comments:
Post a Comment