Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Ice Cream

Adam to me: I think I'm going to the store to get ice cream, do you want some?
Ares:  Yes! Yes!
Adam: Should I go?

Me: *almost getting a word in*
Ares: Yes! Ice cream!  I want to pick it out.
Adam to me: *like the sponge bob opening theme song*  I can't heeeaaarrr youuu
Ares:  Ay Ay Captain!
Me: Sure.  Ares,  you stay here with me.
Ares: But I want to go.
Adam: No, you stay here with mom.
Ares: But, I want to go.
Adam: No, you stay with mom.
Ares:  But, well, uhm I already  have shoes on?!
Adam: OK, let's go.

*he totally knows the right things to say.

----they come home---

Ares gets a big ol' scoop of chocolate with whipped cream, sprinkles and a cherry on top (Adam really knows how to go out and get ice cream.)  He sits down to eat it and states: I really like ice cream. 

No comments: