It's 80* on a Thursday in late October. However, unfortunately, my mother is in the hospital for a currently unknown reason, so I had to stay home from work with Ares. We actually had a pretty nice day, including visiting my mom at Hillcrest. '
Outside, I'm on my work laptop running queries, playing with Ares at the same time. He finds one of those puffy cotton things that blows around in the wind and asks me what it is. Obviously, from my description on the blog, I don't know what to tell him.
Me: Uhm, well, you take it in your hand, and hold it out while making a wish. *holding it out* I wish Ares to grow up healthy and have a very happy life. *and I let go, it flies away*
Ares: Oh, here's one! *holds it out* I wish mommy to grow bigger and bigger and bigger and get so big she's a giant!! *and let's go*
It sticks to his fingers, so hopefully that doesn't come true.
No comments:
Post a Comment