The best thing about the Fall (in the North, at least) is the changing of the leaves! My favorite pictures of my son, three years in a row now,**update: Holy hell, it's been 4 Fall seasons for Ares now, where has the time gone?!?** all come from pumpkin patches or playing in the leaves. This year included. We went to my in-law's house (which has A LOT of trees) about a week early, but the leaves were still falling. Instead of having a 10 foot high pile of leaves, the pile was only about 3 feet high. He didn't know the difference, and neither did the camera.
First came blowing the leaves into a pile. Grandpa held the blower, Ares was the trigger man.
Next came Ares acting like a leaf. He did this for about 5 minutes, and wanted more, but were afraid it was going to leave some wind imprint on him. (j/k)
Finally came the jumping into the leaves. Such fun, such great pictures.
![]() |
| I love the tongue that sticks out! |
![]() |
| I wish this one wasn't blurry |
And because there's never any pictures of me...
I only wish I were wearing lip gloss.
And last but not least, my mother-in-law and Ballpark.
Can't you see why Fall is my favorite? What awesome pictures every one of us took. These photos are from Adam's camera (hence, no Adam). I have photos from the other day (walk in the park, Police/Fire Dept/Bomb Squad pics) on my camera. That'll be another post when I get those pictures together.














1 comment:
Thanks for a truly wonderful weekend. I had a BLAST!!!
Post a Comment