Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Patterson's Fruit Farm Family Fun Fest

Patterson's Fruit Farm Family Fun Fest, quite an alliteration.  It would be better if it were called "Fatterson's Fruit Farm Family Fun Fest" as they have the LARGEST apple fritters ever!  AND they're only $2.35.  We bought one to eat there, and one for breakfast tomorrow.  One, for all 3 of us for breakfast.  YUM!

We met Adam's coworker, Mike, and his daughters Cassie and Anna at the fun fest again this weekend.  We did this last year, too, and the kids all had a great time, no different this year.  It was a little nicer because Ares was older and could enjoy more activities, it was a little worse because he would run from one activity to another, sometimes without us knowing.  NOTE:  This place was so much fun, that the matchbox car in each hand only lasted the first 20 minutes - and we were there for nearly 3 hours.  Un.heard.of - a matchbox free event!

Last year, my favorite picture of the entire year looked just like this.  I begged Adam to take one just like it, but none of his came out.  I found this one on my camera, I don't even remember taking it! =)  Awesome! 

Cassie, Ares and Anna (ah-nah)

Fun action pic! 



Just a little break, please!?!

I think this is a little boy's HEAVEN.  We had to drag him away from here. 

A really long slide, with a really long line.  It didn't matter to any of them. 


Anna is such a good big sister. 

I think everyone had a good time.

No comments: