Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

My future dining room.

I want to do so much with my  house.  I found some great ideas from http://www.housetweaking.com/ . There's an awesome powder room idea too.  I might do that to my 1/2 bathroom on the first floor.  My winter is winding down, and I've done no projects yet!
This is not my dining room - yet.  I have finally convinced Adam (with this picture) that a 1) navy is a good color for a dining room, and 2) that having white on the bottom will not make the room look terribly top heavy.  Now, all I have to do is buy paint, and he'll make the chair rail for me =)  Here, they used the color 'Hale Navy' by Benjamin Moore.  (That's more to remind myself when the time comes.)

1 comment:

Athena said...

I bought the paint!! =) Well, for the top coat at least!