What a morning. I woke up at 8 to Ares saying "Mommy, I awaaake!" so I told him to get up. He runs downstairs, yelling "mommy, mommy, where are you mommy" then ran into the basement looking for me, back upstairs and I yelled, I'm in my bed. So I hear him running up the stairs, climbs into my bed and jumps into my arms. I asked him why he was looking for me, and he says "'Cuz I love you mommy! Now put your arm around me and let me lay on your arm." LOL. OK, I have no problems with that, as we watch a cartoon. (Oh, he did not want Mickey Mouse or Little Einsteins, no, "I want a cartoon with bad guys!! We watched Sonic X. He loved it, although, I doubt he understood anything they said, it's a pretty big vocabulary (demise, created, affirmative, etc))
Then he ran to go to the bathroom, he didn't flush, so when we told him he had to flush, he yells "Silly me!" as he flushed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment