![]() |
The kid will play outside in the snow for hours if I let him. I wish I liked the cold. Instead, rather than keeping him couped up all evening inside, we go outside and I freeze. I got a cool pair of glove for Christmas though, hopefully this helps with the cold! Not only did I get the glove liners, but I also got the gloves too! I got pretty lucky with these though, there's one distributor for the entire USA, (where there are 9 in Europe) and this distributor happens to be my uncle. =) I'm sure, once my kid is playing sports in freezing cold weather, or perhaps, in the marching band in the snow, that I'll splurge for the heated socks! I think all gloves are in men's sizes, because I have a small, and they're pretty big (although, I normally wear an XS in gloves) but they're heated.... I'll deal! http://www.warmthru.com/acatalog/Heated_Gloveliners_blackG3.html#aPE_2dG3GL_2dB |
We threw a luau party this past weekend. Less people came than I expected, but we still had a full house with just over 30 people (kids included). One thing to say: Man, I LOVE our basement. We didn't see the kids but a couple of times, when they a) bumped heads b) needed something to eat or drink or c) were running away from (pick one:, Nerf Darts, the opposite sex, or a sword yielding ninja). Most people came dressed in Hawaiian gear, and we, of course, had lais available for everyone to wear. Wait for the party next year, two Saturdays after New Years, so I think it's the 12th this time.
Adam's new indoor cycling trainer works well. It's an awesome workout, although, it makes my butt hurt so much! By the 4th day, it's not so bad, but by then I'm sick of riding, and I'll start using the treadmill, and then I start all over again with the sore tush. Ah, the pain you go through to get into shape. Now we actually have a reason to go into the basement!!
Adam's new indoor cycling trainer works well. It's an awesome workout, although, it makes my butt hurt so much! By the 4th day, it's not so bad, but by then I'm sick of riding, and I'll start using the treadmill, and then I start all over again with the sore tush. Ah, the pain you go through to get into shape. Now we actually have a reason to go into the basement!!






No comments:
Post a Comment