Tomorrow we start our Dining Room project. I want to make a point with this blog... when I am cursing how long the room is taking, and how much I hate painting, it was ADAM'S IDEA to put up crown molding. I didn't want to, 1) because of the amount of work 2) because of the cost of wood 3) because I want to get the project done and the room put back together quickly and 4) (not as importantly) because the room has only 8' ceilings.
Maybe, in 2018, we will be able to get Dining Room furniture!!
***update***
The room was completed in less than 2 days. Adam was quick with the cuts on the wood and he even helped me paint! This was an awesome transformation that took a single weekend - everything worked out well, no blue paint on the floor, got to touch up the floorboards and my kid was SOO good while we worked. I still need to spray the chandelier white (as it's tan right now) and buy some sheer curtains (as my tan wood blinds are tan too), but I'm SOO happy I came across the picture below). I don't have a creative bone in my body, but I sure know what I like, and try to replicate it.
No comments:
Post a Comment