Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Friday, September 30, 2011

It was worth it, It was worth it...

I noticed an additional student loan coming out of our account this morning. Now, when adding it all together, Adam and I pay $800/month in student loans. It's not much more than we were paying previously, however, I didn't realize it was so high, I always thought I was exaggerating when I said $800.

What's depressing about this, is that I finally got the buy in from Adam to have a second child, with the requirement that additional daycare can be afforded.


On the plus side - I met my husband at college, AND.... we're going to be RICH when these things are paid off!!! Yahoooooo!!!! And... isn't this such a fun pic, LMAO.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Whooo hoo..love babies! What are you doing blogging about it you should be baby making right now! lol.
Love Ares cop outfit lol:)