Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

All Aboard The Potty Train!!

He woke up dry yesterday morning (which is not unusual). For the first three hours of yesterday, I let Ares run around with nothing but a shirt on. Then we went swimming and to see Uncle Justice at grandma/grandpa's house. We went home, ate, took a nap, played, watched TV, went outside, went to Auntie Cindy and Uncle Mike's house for dinner. The ENTIRE day, he did not have a single 'accident'. I was told he woke up dry this morning, and aside from one mishap (that happened 20 minutes after going to the bathroom) everything has been great, and it's 2:15pm. One mistake in our first REAL time trying, that's my big boy!!!
I say "REAL" because we had randomly been putting him in training underwear, but it was never consistent. We'll see how school goes tomorrow, I'll make sure I have lots of changes of clothes for him!
Here's some pics from the weekend: PS, it's hard to get 1 two year old to look at a camera, getting three to look is IMPOSSIBLE.



























No comments: