**OK, too good to be true, he had 1 accident yesterday. They can't wait 3 hours in between potty breaks.



Hopefully by the time Adam gets home, he'll be completely trained (where I'm confident). Ares hasn't seemed to miss Adam too much (which is good). He's made a couple of comments here and there, but not much really, except for last night. He REALLY wanted a hug and kiss goodnight from his daddy.
Missing Adam a lot. I've gotten a lot done around the house. It's kind of like I'm nesting. I've painted the master bathroom, done all laundry, mowed the lawn, started on Christmas presents, and I have a WHOLE BOATLOAD of projects in my head to do. I've been keeping busy though, the time away is easier than I thought it would be (for me... for Adam, it's a different story). Although, he was in NYC for the 10th anniversary of September 11. The actual memorial was closed to the public, but he got to see a lot of things there. He walked the city for 12 hours, and even went to a local pub and hung out (read: drink) with lots of police and firefighters.




No comments:
Post a Comment