- do not buy anything off of this list, this list is for personal use because I keep writing things down, putting the paper somewhere else, and then finding it 2 days later where I move it to another unknown place. This post will be removed once we're settled in the new house and I have a good place to put it.
- lawn mower
- weed whacker
- garden tools
- outdoor fire pit
- concrete pad to extend the driveway an additional 2 or 3 feet.
- paint
- rug for under table
- JCPenny metal piece of art
- epoxy floor for garage
- invisible fence (see Stacy a/b brand - something something for NE Ohio)
- Dining room table
- Bicycle rack for garage
- molding for framing in the entry hall
- storage cubes and/or toy box for Ares' play room
- C
No comments:
Post a Comment