We have decided on a theme for Ares' birthday party. It's going to be monster trucks, because he loves cars, trucks, planes etc and will be getting a jeep power wheel for his birthday.
I've also decided on a theme for his 'big boy' bedroom. It's going to be vintage airplanes. I've found a cute bedding set I want to buy, Adam already has some nice framed airplane artwork (that is also red, white and navy), and there's some cute accessories that can be purchased to match the room. Really, anything airplane he'd be happy with. Plus, grandpa works for an Aerospace company, and could probably bring some model planes home =).
He'll have a full sized bed, and I thought this could grow with him a little bit. I decided against putting the toddler bed together, as that means I'd have to buy another bed set, and I'm not going to put the money into that. So when he's ready for a big boy bed, here's what he's getting.
www.amazon.com/Vintage-Aviator-Airplane-Childrens-Bedding/dp/B001F73C52/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1297716222&sr=8-2
No comments:
Post a Comment