Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Monday, February 21, 2011

The invitation!!

So the date did change. The party is the 26th now. Now Grandma/Grandpa, Auntie Cindy/Uncle Mike and Grandma Jean/Papa can make the party. Unfortunately, by changing dates, I made things more difficult for my in-laws, but Adam and I offered to 'help' with report cards as much as we could.

I'm getting better at this GIMP thing. Although, I haven't created anything in GIMP since Ares' first Birthday, I decided to go this route again (Cheaper postage). I decided not to do a posed picture of Ares on the card. Anyone who knows Ares would expect a photo more like the one on the card.


No comments: