Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Today is the Day!

We get the keys tonight! I'm SOO excited! The unfortunate thing is that we're in for a "colossal' storm this week, and I'm not confident the move will go smoothly. Oh well, I may be out there at 7:30 AM Friday morning shoveling snow while Adam's picking up the new mattress for our spare bedroom!

-- UPDATE--

We moved ALL of the stuff I had boxed up, plus the bicycles and Ares' birthday present last night. It only took 4 trips and 2 SUV's. It was a busy evening, thanks to Auntie Cindy for picking up Ares.

This is our first meal in the new house. 'Cheeseburger peeaaasse'.

No comments: