All of these Christmas gifts, and he plays with the dog's collar.
(Oh, and this isn't even everything!)
I must admit, I spent less than $30 on him this year, so I blame Grandma, and Grandma, and Great Grandma, and Great Grandma, and Great Grandma and "G.G".

4 comments:
He is too cute! Look at all those gifts.. Lucky guy!
It never gets any better either. Braeden has so much stuff that it is unimaginable. I don't want to get rid of anything because of future kids...but it is hard to decide what to do with it all now. Haha!
BTW...it was wonderful to see you all! Braeden just loves hanging out with Adam.
Just wait...as he gets older the toys only get bigger: sit n spins, power wheels, tree houses, jeeps - oh wait the last one is daddy's toy hehehe
Yes Leah, I realize that. For a long time, Adam had our spare bedroom to himself to house all of his crap-I mean toys. It was a sad day when he had to move everything (to the trash) to make room for the baby. =)
Post a Comment