Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Monday, January 4, 2010

My HUGE project that is FINISHED!!! =)

The snowfall outside is officially taller than my kid is. Will someone PLEASE stop shaking the snow globe? We've had enough. On the plus side, my drive in to work today was only 1.5 hours long, and the drive home was just under 2 hours. I can TOTALLY handle that this winter!

Here's one of my projects I made for my in-laws and my parents for this year. Adam's grandparents got a different one that includes both of their great-grandsons, but this was the project that I will NEVER do again....most likely.

3 comments:

Deuce of Hearts said...

Very cute, though! I like!!

Mayra said...

Those are too cute!!! I'm going to hire you to make me some. lol.

Athena said...

Hehe, never again! (At least I say that now!!) I can just take his picture out and put Germancito's in. Of course, where you live is much warmer than here, the snow would look too fake!