We haven't gotten too much snow lately. Thursday I worked a 1/2 day from home because of the dump we were supposed to get. We got about 4". On Friday I worked the entire day from home because we were supposed to get an additional 6-10", but we got maybe 2" more. It did rain at one point, so instead of us having about 32" of snow, we probably only have about 18" right now. Enough to take our little guy sledding.
I was going to pull him around my parents' yard, but once on the driveway, I realized that he could actually move down hill on his own, and it was waay less work than having to pull him through snow that is deeper than my knees =) I think he liked it!


2 comments:
Awww, how cute! I can't get enough of his smile ... it's so catching. I've always loved watching kids play in the snow. Their joy and laughter is infectious!
He doesn't actually PLAY in the snow. He moves his fingers a little big, but, it's kind of like "A Christmas Story", he can't really move too much. He's teething now, so he drools a lot, hence the hospital blanket around his neck. We can't stay out too long, because it gets really wet, and then cold!
I love his smile too. I think that first picture is my new favorite one of him =)
Post a Comment