Adam's Year End Event (Holiday Party) was Saturday night at a nice country club in Uniontown (a trek for us Northerners). Free top shelf bar. It was crazy. Too bad I had to drive. I had a single sea breeze w/ grey goose vodka. She counted to 15 while pouring the vodka, and to, like, TWO with the juice. It was crazy. We were the only ones who didn't get a hotel for the night, we figured we'd try and save the money and go somewhere this summer.
Sunday night my parents watched Ares and let us go out to dinner (PF Changs), AND gave us tickets to see 

I had never seen it on stage, but I saw the movie. Adam had never seen it ever before. We went downtown to the Playhouse Theater, and it was HILARIOUS! What a great time we had. Aunt Cindy, Mike, Grandma and Kassi were there as well. We really enjoyed ourselves. THANKS MOM!
No comments:
Post a Comment