Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Tada!

Here's Ares performing a magic trick... Look! Now I'm cute! =)

I bought Ares an outfit to take pictures for his 1st Birthday party. It's a Dinosaur theme!



Today he did not want to be fed by a spoon. (OK, this is every day now.) So I let him eat his mac'n'cheese with his fingers. He loved it, and we just threw him in the tub when he was finished, where he got to play some more. Wow, life is tough for a 9 month old.


I gave him some Honey Nut Cheerios before the mac'n'cheese, then he got hives. He might not be ready for HNC. Oops. Bad mom!

No comments: