Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What a Weekend!!

Ares got to spend all weekend with his Grandma and Grandpa (and Grandma and Papa) in Cinci this weekend while Adam role played at Doug's (in Cinci), and I went to Pittsburgh on Saturday. It was supposed to be a great weekend of relaxing and sleeping (very important), however, our little dog decided he was going to be VERY sick. I'm grateful for my parents who went on Saturday while I was gone to let him out (and clean up LOTS of ucky piles). I came home to more uck. At least I had a good time in Pittsburgh, I ended up sleeping on the love seat next to the sliding glass door and let the pup out every hour and a half that night. I think I would have rather been woken up every 2-3 hours with the baby. Adam also slept like crap his only night off because of a very dry house.

Ares seemed to have a good time. I think he went out to eat with lots of people for both dinner and breakfast. Sounds like he laughed a lot and he was in a great mood when he got home (until it was bed time *sigh*). Fortunately, the amoxacillin (sp?) is working wonders, and his nose is so much better. He's still waking up 3 or 4 times a night though. On the plus side, I think his reflux is gone! YAY!!!

3 comments:

Leah said...

I was happy i got to see the lil guy for like 20 minutes, love his expressions now. I can see how you wonder about what's going on in his head hehehehe. Glad that you guys had a good weekend and Ares is starting to feel better. All the best!

Athena said...

I know! His expressions are hilarious. It's funny, he's only 5 mo. old, but already has a personality and everything! Will we see you up here this weekend?

Leah said...

Nope...I have to coach Saturday afternoon. I wish, the lil guy is so much fun :-) and you guys aren't half bad either!