Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

More photoshop

Ares' bedroom
It's almost like I have triplets!

4 comments:

Pat Jones said...

Don't you just wish that you did? I mean, sometimes?

Athena said...

Uhm.... nope. lol!
You realize you picked muskingum's homecoming for the weekend of your wedding? What were you thinking? Sheesh! lol

Deuce of Hearts said...

Not his fault, actually. That would be mine. It's also a WVU game weekend and I think it might be Williamstown Homecoming that weekend and ... a whole bunch of football that weekend. I, of course, blithely chose the weekend with no thought to football because I have absolutely no love for football. Trust me, I've heard plenty of comments about having chosen a "bad weekend" for the wedding. *sighs*

Athena said...

It's OK, we'll still be there!