I'm so bad for taking such a long time to post! It has been a crazy CRAZY week, and doesn't look to be getting any better.
Ares turned 6 months old last Wednesday. Ironically, Wed was the first day he slept 12 hours.... and Thursday, and Friday, and Saturday, and Sunday, last night he woke up once, but he refused to eat between 5:30 and bed time, so he was hungry, understandably. I was lucky, daddy got up with him, I slept =)
Most are on Facebook.
Ares turned 6 months old last Wednesday. Ironically, Wed was the first day he slept 12 hours.... and Thursday, and Friday, and Saturday, and Sunday, last night he woke up once, but he refused to eat between 5:30 and bed time, so he was hungry, understandably. I was lucky, daddy got up with him, I slept =)
Most are on Facebook.


No comments:
Post a Comment