Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Husbands are Messy!

I'm not sure if you can tell on the picture, but there's a vacume cleaner, just to the right of the steps, that is because when Adam decided to drop his science project down the 2nd story stairs, I had just finished vacuming the stairs to the basement. On the plus side, I hadn't already vacumed the stairs leading to the second floor, on the minus side, our stairs are not solid, so Adam had to re-vacume the basement stairs, lol. I just had to laugh, what else can you do? (Other than take pictures for future blackmail, *grin*). At least my stairs are quite clean now! It all game out OK =)

2 comments:

Leah said...

OUCH!!! So how is the science project?

Athena said...

The class is over, luckily. I think the original project went well. I had been asking him to move the plants from our hallway for a few weeks now, but he moved all of them up there at once, and well, one didn't make it so well! AH well, it actually vacumed up perfectly, and you'd never know that it happened. Your brother cleans up well!