Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Monday, February 16, 2009

What a Weekend!

Valentines Day on Saturday! We went to my parent's house to work on the basement (OK, ADAM went to work on the basement, I pretty much just cleaned the scrapbooking room and went shopping). Later that night (after we found out someone had stolen our credit card number and bought stuff online) we went out to dinner at a new (and hopping) Mexican restaurant. NOTE: if all of the servers are blond high school girls, and you can't order by number, it's NOT a good restaurant. The queso appetizer we ordered was yellow nacho cheese, like from the Indians game or something. But it was nice to get out. On our way home, I got an email telling me that all of my baby bedding stuff that I had picked out (but not received) was discontinued. What an emotional day, I tell you!
On Sunday, Adam made pancakes for breakfast. I was reading when he was cooking, so what a surprise I saw when I sat down to a pink Cinnamon heart pancake... YUMMY! Every pancake he made was a heart, I had to take a picture, what a sweetie I have!
We ended up going to Babies 'R' Us and buying a couple of things off of the registry. Unfortunately, we didn't buy enough. We got some of the wall decals (I registered for 2 sets) however, after putting them up on the walls, we realize we need 2 more sets, so perhaps next weekend after the shower we'll go out and get some more (if they're still available!!). See pictures of the baby's room below!!





1 comment:

Todd said...

I love your blog! :)