Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Flexible Work Schedule

Every single article that Progressive has written the past 3 weeks talks about how great a flexible work schedule is, and gives examples of schedules that employees are working and why people should consider these schedules.... My freakin' manager won't let me work one, I've asked since October, some people here work 1-3 days from home per week, some work 4 hours at home each day, some work 4-10's, some work 4-9's and a half day, so why won't my manager approve anything?!?! It's frustrating, it's not like the extra $5/week I got as a raise this year is helping anything. I try not to spend it all in one place, but it's so difficult!

No comments: