Who had ever heard of such a thing, certainly not me... not until Sarah came up a few months ago asking if she and Bryan can throw a surprise "Man Shower" for Adam. I'm so happy that I said yes, as we both had the greatest time! Of course, when our group of friends get together, we never have a bad time, but this was an exceptional experience, complete with crackerjack and beer (or rootbeer) party favors.There were games, such as "Say Hello to My Little
Bottle" (a beer chugging contest using sippy cups, "Tops Off" (a twisted baby bingo using beer caps as markers).And a "Lets Make a Baby" contest using play-doh.
Bottle" (a beer chugging contest using sippy cups, "Tops Off" (a twisted baby bingo using beer caps as markers).And a "Lets Make a Baby" contest using play-doh. All in all, I hope everyone had a great time, we got some great gifts as well, some Man United things, a 6 pack of beer (hey, it's a man shower!)
Bottom- Kristin, Cristal, Jackie and Sarah
The rest of the weekend was pretty boring. Adam took the Baby Boot camp for Dad's and I think he had a good time. He offered to assist in teaching the class after the baby is born. He also got an adorable little camo-onesie (boot camp.. get it?) for the baby and a very boring book that I've already read and I know he'll never pick up. Sunday we watched the Cav's lose and I did our taxes as he worked for a couple of hours with dad in the basement. I absolutely LOVE the Hope Scholarship. Somehow, our tax refund is like, more than double what it normally is! 





2 comments:
Too cute! I have never seen a Man Shower before. Did Adam get his "baby vest"?
No baby vest yet... I'm hoping he's forgotten about that *grin* j/k.
Post a Comment