Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm at that point

Entertaining fact: I'm now to the point where instead of taking the 5 seconds to bend over and pick up a piece of paper on the floor next to my chair, I would rather root through my top drawer, find tape, and attach it to a pen so that I can get the paper without the hassle of bending over.

Not-so-entertaining fact: It took me 2.5 hours to drive to work this morning =( and another 1.5 hours to drive home.

Update: It took me 1.5 hours to get to work this morning (day after yesterday, imagine that). For a total of 5.5 hours of driving in two days, and I still have to get back home =(

No comments: