I found a website that talks about how to get your baby (before it's born) to start learning how to learn. This "machine" is $149 and transmits some sort of signal to the baby so it can tell the difference between the mother's heartbeat and outside sounds that are similar. The reviews are smashing, and some famous people have even used it for their children (which of course makes me want to go out and immediately buy it). It's called BabyPlus Prenatal Education. It says it makes kids smarter faster and helps them sleep through the nights sooner. I'm all about sleeping through the nights.. oh, and of course helping the kid be smart too.
I've decided that it's a good thing I'm going to India for most of December, so I don't have to worry about people asking me what i want for Christmas. I have NO CLUE as to what I want. My birthday is coming up, and I can't tell anyone anything, other than I want a new TV that's at least 37" (which is almost a whole foot bigger than what we have now!). I have about $510 in credit card rewards that need to be cashed in to help, but other than that, what is there? My house is to small for knickknacks, I'm going to eventually have a baby shower, and I'm not so sure what we even need, I mean, we need everything, but what is really necessary? There are so many dumb products out there being sold to new mothers. No one wants to hear that I need/want a crib, so I'm completely out of ideas. I tried to tell Adam that I want our bedspread to be dry cleaned, the mirror hung up over the stairs, the E-bay pile in the house to actually go up on EBay, the baby's room cleaned out, day care situation to be figured out, etc. I guess those don't count as birthday gifts because they're stuff that needs to be done anyway.
4 more weeks of class
20 weeks today!
No comments:
Post a Comment