Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Some (mostly) True Facts

I absolutely dislike the fact that I cannot get the text part of this web page to be wider. Who wants to read 4 words at a time before they have to go to the next line? Too much white space. Grrrrr. Random facts for the day:

*I couldn't wake up this morning. In fact, if someone would have told me today is the last day of my life, it still would not have gotten me up and moving. Luckily for me, the traffic was light, and it only took me 45 minutes to drive to work, so I was only 10 minutes late!
*I was craving Oreo cookies so badly, that Adam took me to Walmart to go buy some. I got home and ate animal crackers.
*I would much rather read people's blogs all day long at work than actually do work. Too bad my manager doesn't feel the same way.
*Right now a Wendy's frosty and french fries sound good.
*I have to go buy some bella bands from Target. How nice it would be to unbutton my pants right now.
*My hair keeps falling out. I'm shedding like crazy! I think that means I'm having a boy, right?
*A chicken broke into my house, and ate my breakfast.
*That last one was a lie.
*I wish I could have pancakes for breakfast. With lots of syrup. I'd be afraid of the sugar crash I would have at 10am at work. It's hard enough not to take naps on my keyboard to begin with.
*My dog is so freakin' spoiled it's disgusting. But he looks so good in sweaters!
*It's becoming that time of the year when as soon as Ballpark comes in from outside, he runs to the fireplace expecting us to turn it on. Thank goodness it's just a light switch!
*I never drink pop.
*I want a Sprite or Rootbeer so badly I'm willing to pay the $1.35 it costs for a measly 20 oz.
*The reason lifesavers are called lifesavers is because if you swallow one, the hole in the middle allows air to pass through so you don't die
*I almost died choking on a red lifesaver when I was 3 years old in California
*If I had a choice of cooking or not, I'd eat cereal every day.
*I made Hamburger Helper last night for dinner, and didn't burn anything for once. Of course, I still used the spatula that was nearly burned in half the last time I made Hamburger Helper. It's been through the dishwasher hundreds of times, yet still leaves black on my hands when I use it.
*I have finally felt the baby move last night. It was a weird feeling. I wasn't sure how to explain it to Adam (he could hear it), so I compared it to something like laying in bed with post nasal drip. Adam insists we're going to have a snot faced child because of the analogy. I quickly fell asleep after that conversation. I'm not quite sure I even participated at the end.

No comments: