Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Does that include Mandarin?

So we went to the day care center last night. It was pretty nice. Adam says it's way different than the one he used to go to (which was a part of the same chain). There were a lot of people there that I went to high school with. It was nice to see them. Of course, for 3 days a week, it was $201 dollars.... each week. I nearly choked, and then nearly cried. This wasn't even the place that offered to teach my kid Mandarin. So I'd pay an arm and a leg and if I accidently lost my kid in China, they wouldn't know how to get around.
On the plus side, I had an awesome dinner after the visit. Adam and I went to.. well, I forgot the name of it, but it's in Twinsburg behind the Dairy Queen and Arby's. Anyhow, I got the best-est sandwich in the whole world. It was a BLT with three cheeses on it. So really, it was a BLT and a Grilled Cheese sandwich combined. YUM! Like, two of my favorite sandwiches together. How sweet is that!? It's the little things, I know.

8 weeks of class left
16 weeks 1 day along

No comments: