I absolutely HATE it when people lie to me. That's the end of that, no other comments, no explanation.
So Friday was an excellent day. Our GM for the region took us all out to Mulberry's on the West bank of the Flats (downtown Cleveland) to compete in the "bar Olympics". The bar Olympics consisted of Cornhole, Foosball, darts and Guitar Hero. We knew ahead of time that Guitar Hero was on the list, and since I didn't even know how to hold a guitar, I had my brother Justice (who is like, nationally ranked in Guitar Hero, no joke) help me out. Adam an I played for about a half hour last weekend, and we had a great time. Well, it paid off. The manager that I was paired up with was really good at the game, and I was just good enough to help bring our score up, and we kicked butt! Actually, we won first place in the "tournament". It was so much fun! I am pretty good at darts, however that day you would have never known, we both did pretty well with cornhole, but we lost in the first round and there is no one worse at Foosball than I was. There was a game of dodgeball afterwards, I didn't play, but it was fun to watch. Unfortunately, one of the managers got hurt (my partner) and the game was cut short. I had a really good time, except for the drive home where most of the entrances to 77 S were closed, but I became a lemming and followed lots of traffic, and ended up where I needed to be.
So all day Friday, I had this horrible stabbing/tearing pain in my side. I wasn't too worried about it, but Adam was, as was some of the ladies at work. I knew I would see mom on Saturday, so I didn't say anything about it on Friday. Never really had to, because I woke up Saturday with a belly. There's no doubt that I am pregnant now. I'm not quite sure if I'll fit into regular clothes anymore. I need to try things on tonight as I wore swishies all weekend long. Mom and I drove to see grandma and grandpa Marion so I could pick up the maternity clothes I bought last month. I picked up a couple of sweaters and 2 pair of jeans as well. They're comfy!
Saturday night mom, dad, Adam and I drove to Mentor for the grand opening of Uncle Eric's Traq 3D gym. We had a great time! It's one heck of a drive, but man, it was SOOO much fun! I didn't do any of the jumping things because of the baby, but I did a few agility tests. Adam did awesome on his games all tied up with resistance bands. My mom even tried it! She did great! I can definitely see how it would be a great workout for a half hour or so. After 3 minutes I was totally out of breath, hot and laughing. www.traq3d.com check it out! It's a bit pricey, but totally worth it. If it were only closer to my house or work!
Today (Sunday) was a lazy day. We went to the hardware store to buy some light bulbs and a programmable thermostat. I hope it works. Right now I want the house at 64 degrees, but it says it's at 73 right now... NOT what the plan is. Adam played video games, the Browns beat Jacksonville and I baked brownies... YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment