Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Friday, July 1, 2016

No Kids - Nothing Getting Done

Both boys were dropped off with their Grandparents in Cincinnati this past weekend - FOR THREE WEEKS!   I can hardly get everything I want to get done around the house on a single list!   - And then I had to schedule the first of 3 CIA exams.  I wanted to do it the first week they were gone, but alas, there were no openings, so I had to schedule it for the end of the 2nd week.  I suppose this is a good thing  - as I can't seem to pass the practice exams.  I'm close-ish, like, 68.8%.  They can't say what exact % you need, because the questions are weighted when you take the final exam, but not for the practice exams, so you really need closer to a 75-80% when you're doing the practice ones.  I have a long way to go....   However, until Thursday evening, nothing on my list will get done.  No.Fun.


No comments: