My little guy is turning 3 tomorrow! I can't believe it! In fact, it came upon us so fast, we didn't plan a birthday party for him. No fear! Grandma Karen kind of did! She got him a cake, with his favorite characters (Paw Patrol) for him, and a pool party with Parker and Landon (Adam's cousin's kids). They all had a blast. Naturally, Atlas nearly killed himself by jumping in the water immediately after he said he was done swimming - without his life jacket on. I was there to watch, I yelled at him telling him he can't swim, and then jumped in to get him. He was nearly treading water pretty well. He came up and kept apologizing, haha. He'll do it again, no doubt, little stinker. Hopefully someone is there to watch. We need to teach this kid to swim. like - now.
 |
| This might be my favorite pic of them. They both wanted their photo taken together. |
Tissue paper was probably his favorite part of the gift. He got shoes, clothes, fake mustaches, cars, legos... there might be more, I forgot. (From the inlaws)
The funny thing was, I had no idea what to get him for his birthday. I asked him, he was no help:
Atlas: "I want candles - with fire on the end"
Me: "OK, what else"
Atlas: "And I blow it out! And then I *with movement to match* lick it!"
OK, so he wants a birthday cake. Done.
No comments:
Post a Comment