Anyhoo! Back to the blog! I wanted a super soft rug for the master bathroom, and loved what Justice and Kate had in theirs. So Adam and I searched around, and found this beauty at the Home Depot. It was a little pricey, but not crazy, and the happiness that this rug gives to my boys (and my toes in the cold mornings) is ridiculous. Every.Single.Morning. these boys come into my bathroom and lay on the ground. I have about 10 photos from 10 mornings in a row, and it's just adorable. They come in, lay down, and relax. Atlas sometimes curls up with his brother, but often is off in his own little corner.
The rug is a little big for the room; the corners are folded up, but I don't care. I love this thing - as do we all. Happy mornings, happy kids, happy mommy.

No comments:
Post a Comment