Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Dress as a Song Party III

We had our 3rd annual 'Dress as a Song' Party, and it was a lot of fun!    Great costumes again this year.  Well thought out, mine was a last minute change.  The night before I changed my mind, so Adam and I went shopping the morning of the party, haha.   I was glad I did. 



I smell sex and candy - Turn down for what?
Be Royal
Cheeseburger in Paradise - Karma Chameleon
Smells like Teen Spirit
Freak on a Leash
Something about Rhinestones--- Monkey Wrench
Devin with a Blue Dress
Come on Eileen

No comments: