
For Father's Day this year, Adam wanted to the family to play 18 holes of disc golf. (Not my favorite activity, but hey, it's father's day!) We pushed Atlas in a stroller, and he got out a few times to throw, Ares did very well for a very technical course. He and I played from the red tees (between 5 and 25 yards from the white tees that Adam played from). I played really well - as in, I beat Adam. I kinda had fun. It was about 89* out, and bugs everywhere, but aside from a tick on my leg, no one got bit by anything. After the 18 holes of golf (which took us about 3 hours), we went to the lake to have a swim. The disc golf and lake are right next to each other - they even share a parking lot, so it was perfect. Beautiful weather, the boys played in the sand and the water for a couple of hours before we packed it in to make dinner and watch GAME 7 of the NBA FINALS!!! 2016 BABY! ![]() |
| We told Atlas 'no'. He doesn't like that. He cried for about 30 seconds this entire day, but it happened to be when I was trying to take a family photo. Ah well, such is life. |

No comments:
Post a Comment