I am not sure why, but I've got a total decorating thing going on. I want to change my colors and house and.... This happens every once in a while, but then we run out of money to do it with. Except today! I had Michaels gift cards burning holes in my pocket ($150 from Christmas!!) It's been a while since we've had our foyer painted, and since then, the only thing we've added was a shelf above the entryway to the toy room. I love this shelf (it was a Christmas present 2 years ago from my father in law. It needs stained, but I'm afraid I'll mess it up, and it's SOO pretty, I haven't touched it yet). I decorate it to match parties that we're having. (I forgot for the 'Dress as a Song Party', so it's still sporting stuff from Ares' Science birthday party.
--However--
I've purchased stuff to make a gallery wall up the side of the stairs. It is SOO bare, and needs something, and I've decided I liked teal or green. I want to do teal in the living room, but I'm thinking Adam might not like that, so I decided to soften him with green for the foyer. Like a nice fern green, or something, I dunno. It's green, OK?
I'm really excited about getting some photos up and stuff hung. I'm ready to get rid of my 'family tree' stuff that's on the wall in the living room, but dont' tell Adam. I'm sure he'll not like that, as it's a b**** to hang, and he's done it twice in 5 years now.
No comments:
Post a Comment