This weekend Adam and his boys left to complete the Spartan run, so I had both boys by myself. I will not lie, I was dreading it. Friday night Atlas slept for 12.5 straight hours, Ares got up twice, however. I must say, though, on Saturday both boys were fantastic. They were fun, well behaved and we had a great day . Ares started with soccer practice and like I said last time it's amazing what a year does. He's playing better, more fun to watch and I think he enjoys it even more. We came home and put Atlas down for a nap, so Ares and I played and read books then we all went out to lunch. In the afternoon, they both behaved so well before we went to Grandma's house for dinner. I left Ares there to come home for book club. Atlas was in bed by 7:15, woke up a few times for the pacifier, but did great, overall. Sunday found us outside all day. We were in coats and sweatshirts, as the heat wave was south of us, but the sun shined brightly. Both boys were irritable most of the day, but it was still good overall.
Hall of mirrors
This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.
Monday, April 28, 2014
Mommy and Me weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment