Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March Update

We're still not entirely sure what sleep is, but we know we're missing it pretty badly.  Yesterday, my mom and I took Atlas back to the specialist (we go every 3 weeks now, it used to be 2.   She meets me up there so she can take Atlas back to school so that I don't miss as much work.)   This time, he told us to start weaning him from his Prevacid and once that's off, to start mixing in some Nutrimagen formula with his Elecare.  The Nutrimagen is about the same price, however, more comes in each container, AND I can use coupons on it, so it ends up a lot nicer.  The catch is, it has soy and dairy broken down, but not as much as his Amino Acid formula.   Fingers crossed that we'll find out in a few weeks that everything is good.    He had a great day today without any meds, although, we've had a bit of a rough night so far (it's 11PM right now).

Ares is OBSESSED with Lego's now. He does quite well with them, and he will just sit at the table and play play play.  Have I mentioned recently that he's a little Adam?   I wonder what Atlas will be like when he's older.

Eve told her mom that she was going to marry Ares 'in 5 days".  I told Ares this,
and he said "but mom, she might find someone better than me someday".
Me: This is true, where did you hear that from?
Him: Or I might find someone better too.  We have a long time to find someone perfect for us.
Me:.....
Him:  You told me that, a long time ago.  Don't you remember?
Me:... Yes! And you're absolutely right!  (I probably did tell him this, although, I sure don't remember.)

He starts soccer and baseball in the next couple of weeks.  He's excited, and I'm a little bit too.  Glad to get back into the outdoors.    Ares got a bicycle for his birthday.  It's pretty cool, I can't wait to get some pictures of it!

Adam loves his new job.  He's very happy to be back in the classroom again- and I'm happy to have him there!  Life is great.

I've just been commissioned to do a vinyl cut out for someone on Facebook.  She wanted two different things.  I charged her $12.  Probably not enough, but ah well.  I'm not really in it to make a lot of money, just to pay for the vinyl.  Hopefully I can get some more freezer paper shirts together for the boys.  I need to make some OSU Buckeye shirts, and something else fun.  We'll see.

Best big brother ever.  He asked to hold him,
and they went down 5 or 6 times.  They both loved it. 


He did try to eat the mulch a few times.
Anyone surprised?   No?... 


I got my hair cut two weeks ago.  I absolutely LOVE it.
AND even more important, I can style it just like this myself! HA!

No comments: