Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Show Me the Toys!

 Have I posted these yet?  Honestly, with Atlas' temperment, I don't know what day it is, what year, month, etc.  Anyhow, I don't remember typing about Christmas too much, so here goes.  Ares (right) got a new hat and coat from G.G.  It's super cute, but too cold to wear it just yet.  Once we're out of our single digit weather,  this will be super cute.
Ares and his Papa got matching shirts.  I'd made these a while ago, but since they're red, I had to wash them by themselves, and since Atlas had such severe reflux, I never had an empty washing machine to put these into.

Post Prevacid - I  have waay less laundry and was finally able to wash them to give them.  (I made the Flash logos for them.)
My children are loved by all.  Most of these gifts are from the grandma's, although many aunts and uncle's bought him things too.
Atlas got some good stuff his first Christmas too.  Tons of clothes, but some fun toys as well.  He's already played with the soccer ball, the car (when people hold him in there) and the Little People's Zoo Talker's toy.










Sometimes in all of the exhaustion I forget how good we really have it.  A few months of child care and formula (grrrr) making us tight, financially, but man, we have a great life.  

No comments: