Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Weekend at Grandma's

A few weeks ago we had our 'vacation'.  We always take our vacation days and either spend them at home, or spend them in Cinci or Louisville.  This year, we did both!  We drove to Cincinnati and stayed the night on Sunday, drove to Louisville to visit the Great Grandparents Monday until Tuesday (where we had THE BEST bbq dinner).  I know I must have photos somewhere for this weekend, but I can't seem to find them.
On Tuesday, we went back to Cincinnati and stayed until Wednesday where we spent the whole day with Adam's mom, going to the Findley Market, Washington Park, playing in the fountains, and lunch at a cool little coffee shop before going back to Cleveland.   Thursday was spent at home cleaning - major cleaning before meeting the typical group at BW3's.  Friday we packed, met the group for a Sushi lunch, and then drove to Hocking Hills for a weekend of fun!

I have a lot of photos, I'm just not sure where they are.  Hopefully I can update shortly.

No comments: